Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We made it to Utah



Our rig at the park for the night

The dogs and I are on a walk at a rest stop just inside Utah


The gap we came through from Wyoming


Nice park well run

Walmart stop to fill up with our spare tanks

Enterance to the KOA

Dog's delight?

Last night we spent the night at a KOA in Wyoming and we were blessed with a thunder storm and off and on rain. There was a lot of wind with the T-storm, but it calmed down later.

Some of the hills we went up today were rather steep some we climbed at 30mph, I was wondering if we were going to make it or not. However the old truck just kept on going.

We drove the I-80 through Wyoming which seemed endless, finally we got to Utah and we are in
a town just north of Logan Utah. This RV park the Golden Spike is located behind a Flying J Truck Stop exit 362 Brigham City. The park is attractive, clean and the manager/owners are on site and the park is very popular. I was tired today and very glad to arrive at a nice park.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

What a wonderful trip you are having! I rode out west with my husband on one of his deliveries and loved all the sites. Thanks for sharing